Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Muse

Utterly intrigued. She looks exactly how I feel most of the time.



Dear Taryn,

Please continue for the rest of your life to be as fearless, inquisitive, adventurous and pertinacious as you are today. I'm so excited for you to grow up, as I can only imagine what an incredible woman you're going to be. However I can't help but be so selfish as to want you to remain this little forever! Hopefully one day you'll learn as much from me, as I've already learned from you.

Aunt "Ishia"


Taryn at her Snowflake Dance playing with Uncle E.J.



Taryn and Mama playing with her new awesome ladybug nightlight, from the coolest aunt ever ;-)



Can you see this right here? Now that's what I'm talking about. Everyone needs to take a note from this kid...as from most. Enjoy the little things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment