Thursday, November 25, 2010

DJ Expo: Atlantic City, New Jersey.

I have some pretty awesome people in my life. I know I've said it before, and I'll probably say it thousands of more times, so get used to it, because it's true. Let's take Hobie. H bomb, H-Deezy, or my fave, H to the O.B. Him and his spectacular wife Nina invited me to accompany them to the DJ Expo this past August. The night before I was in Pittsfield, MA, my phone broke and my mind was fuzzy from excitement, and I had no idea where they were staying or what time to meet them. I felt like everything in the world was telling me not to go, yet there was a strong urge telling me that I had to. Couldn't explain it, just had to go. So we drove home, I got ready and I hopped in the car and headed for the Shore with only a hope that I'd somehow find them. After HOURS of waiting and searching I finally did, and the next few days were some of the best I'd ever had :)


First Night: DJ Roonie G at the Casbah Club....unreal.













Day 2: Artist Panel and Q & A with Jazzy Jeff!


The Jump Smokers

Jazzy Jeff

Hobie with Jazzy Jeff

New friend, Anthony and Jazzy Jeff

DVDJ Unique

Travie McCoy + Jessica Jarrell

Travie

2am Club

Kelly Williams!

Sha Sha Shaggy

Shaggy

Judy Torres

Tyler from 2am Club with Hobie and Ann

Monte and I

Mmm Joey Fatone....take 2 :)

DJ Creme



No comments:

Post a Comment