Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Rob Scheps, Greg Gisbert, Eric Udel, Barry Altschul...'nuff said.


Rob Scheps & Greg Gisbert



Barry Altschul.

I'm practicing hard on these silhouette pictures. I'm determined to master them. The part I love most about this portrait of Barry, is that it makes you look at for a minute. It's not your average picture, you have to really stare at it to see the details, such as the drumsticks in his hands.



Eric Udel.

I was going for the silhouette as well, but I like the fact that his tuning pegs are lighter and in focus. And that profile! Love it. That window was an asbolute nightmare for me the first time, but I was able to make the best of it. I still have some practice to do so keep a lookout for those silhouette pictures, they're coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment